CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

BITR: Auburn Football

Thanks to my wonderful friend Davis, I get to write about Auburn football this week. I don't think this will be a whole lot of fun because as I'm sure you already know, I'm an Alabama fan. BUT that doesn't mean I hate auburn like a lot of bama fans though. It's kinda hard for me to hate auburn because my dad and brother are auburn fans, and so is my best friend. Some people think it's crazy that our family actually gets along during football season because we are a house divided, but I think thats dumb. Why should a stupid thing like football get in the way of life? I don't think that the reason it took my dad so long to propose to my mom was because he couldn't decide if marriage would be worth it since she is an alabama fan. Or at least I hope not.

But anyway, I'm getting off subject. I think that auburn football is pretty cool. That is, as long is Alabama is doing better than them. Unfortunatly, the last few years hasn't been that way. I found the fear the thumb thing to be a little annoying. I hate obnoxious fans, even Alabama ones. I really like to celebrate when we win, but I'm not going to rub it in other people's faces. So if your an auburn fan who doesn't do that then I will still like you.

But overall, I really like football in general. I can't wait until this season starts, and I especially can't wait until the Iron Bowl. I'm really hoping that this year we will step up our game and beat Auburn. We haven't beat Auburn since I've actually really cared about football(and understood it.) I am most definatly ready for a good season!

This is probably one of the worst-written blogs I have ever done, but sorry I just couldn't put my heart in this one.

~*Elizabeth

4 comments:

Jerry said...

Good job, Elizabeth.

Matt Benton said...

AUBURN FOOTBALL IS ABOUT AS LIKABLE AS THE SCUM ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TOILET SEATS AT JORDAN-HARE STADIUM!!

ROLL TIDE!!!

Anonymous said...

i only rub it into dad and ryan's face.
I agree with matt.

Anonymous said...

Matt is a jerk. And we all know it.